How Do I Recall an Email Sent in Gmail
Recall an Email Sent in Gmail
You can use Gmail’s “Undo Send” feature to recall an email sent in Gmail. For this you should follow below steps:
- First you need to log into your Gmail inbox. You can enable a feature called "Undo Send" which will allow you to delay messages for a few seconds, giving you a chance to recall it if you'd like. You'll need to be signed into the Gmail website to enable it.
- Next you need to click the Gear button and select "Settings." You can see this button in the upper-right corner.
- Next, check the "Enable Undo Send" box in the General tab. You'll find this about halfway down the page.
- Next step is to select how long you want to delay sending. Use the drop-down menu underneath the checkbox to select between 5, 10, 20, and 30 seconds. This is how long your messages will wait before they are sent.
- Now you need to scroll to the bottom of the screen and click "Save Changes." This will apply your new Undo Send feature settings.
- Send a message like normal. Once you've enabled the Undo Send feature, you can test it out by sending a message.
- Click the "Undo" link in the pop-up that appears after sending a message. You'll see this pop-up at the top of your Gmail screen. The "Undo" link will be available for as long as you set the delay. These settings will apply to Inbox by Gmail as well. When you send a message in Inbox, you'll see the Undo button appear in the lower-left corner of the page after sending.
How can I delete an email already sent on Gmail?
You need to follow above mentioned steps to recall an already sent mail in Gmail.
Gmail Technical Support Number
Gmail is a free web based mail service and a product offered from Google. Gmail after it’s launch in 2004 instantly became one of the most used e-mail service across the world. The reason is that it is quite safe, robust and offers multiple features. Gmail offers a very user friendly interface which allows you to instantly access your e-mails and advanced features like spam filter, chat, voice call and a great storage space. So it is easily a one-stop solution for all your e-mail needs. Gmail offers quick support as well as they understand how important your e-mails could be and your business or work should not suffer due to unavailability of your access to your e-mails. Gmail helpline contact number is available 24/7 for your help. You can call now to get support and get instant access to your e-mails.
Enable a Recall Email Feature in Gmail with Customer Service Number
If you are not able to make settings for recall email feature in Gmail then to enable this feature you can dial Gmail customer service number for the solution.
OUR RECENT BLOG
Friday 22nd September 2017
Friday 1st September 2017
Wednesday 23rd August 2017
Saturday 12th August 2017
Saturday 12th August 2017